|How do I listen to GremlinRadio.com on the iPhone/iPod Touch?|
|This is pretty simple actually. You will need the SHOUTcast app from the app store. Its FREE too!
1) Go to the app store and search for "shoutcast". Find the app "AOL SHOUTcast Radio" and tap it.
2) Tap the "Free" button near the top right.
3) Tap the "Install" button now where the "Free" button was.
4) The SHOUTcast app should now install on your iPhone/iPod. After it installs, run the app and you should see genre screen below.
5) Tap "Search" in the bottom right. Type and search for "gremlin" to find the station. You should see something like the results below.
6) Tap the 64k stream to listen. Tap the star in the top right corner to add to your favorites.
7) At the bottom tap "Favorites" and you should now see GR listed for quick access later.
NOTE: If you would like to play high quality station streams (ie. 128k MP3) on your iPhone/iPod Touch through the SHOUTcast Radio App, then you will need to enable high bandwidth streams by going into your Settings. You will only have to do this once. You will probably need to be on WiFi to enjoy 128k streams on your iPhone/iPod.
To enable high quality streams on the SHOUTcast Radio App:
1. Tap on the "Settings" icon from your home screen
2. Flick down to the "SHOUTcast" settings. Tap on the "SHOUTcast" Menu
3. Tap the switch for "Allow hi-bit streams" to ON
4. Exit out of the Settings screen by tapping on your Home button and return to the SHOUTcast App
You should now be able to play high quality SHOUTcast Radio streams over WiFi.
|Views||9788 (Unique 1695)|
|Member Rating :||10.0 - 2 votes|
|FAQ Posted by||Kipp|
|Info||Created: Wednesday 04 March 2009 - 01:57PM
Last Updated: Wednesday 04 March 2009 - 01:57PM